Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Got addicted with Lookbook

So how did my addiction started? It all began when my sister told me to try it. Yes, those two words "try it". She told me that it's a site where people showcase their individuality and style. And that when people like it, they will hype your look. And you can even send them messages. Also, if they will love your taste of fashion then they will fan you. Moreover,  befriend you....Sounds great so I gave a hell of a try. Turned out that, I loved it. I became a lookbook user thereafter and "lookbooks" perpetually.

My first look was shot in Clark Quay located in Singapore. In fact, it was memorable for after the photoshoot, the CASHCAB (a show seen in AXN Asia) crew ambushed me and my friend with their cameras. Yes, I was seen in TV for the first time. And wearing my first look "record breaker". LOL...Found it funny y'know and still chuckles every time I remember it because I was like I don't know what's going on. That I want to ran but I can't for I'll look more hilarious if I'll do so....Hence, I played it cool. If you have seen it, my answer was Chicago Bulls. You see, the question was what is MJ's team..? After that, I signed a contract consenting them to broadcast the episode. I was hoping that no one sees it but somebody did--my batchmate in college--and the news spread like an epidemic that almost all of my friends knew 'bout it and some saw me on air. Deep inside I was embarassed but it turned out to be cool so I started feeling the other way around. Oh yeah! I was like a celebrity waylaid by paparazzi and reporters. LOL. Here it is guys....



My second look is simple but the hat just made it extra cool hence the name "Making simple things look cool".

The third look "Bringing out the prince in me" and my fourth look "Travel in style" are my favorites because I used my creativity here and that is making something out of something. In fact, 'twas a challenge for me for I'm not a fashion designer. But my imagination of how I should look like wearing those helped me. Making an old and unused clothes to something that is trendy and classy....Not only that, it's something that I can brag of as a Filipino for I'm wearing a Barong Tagalog. It's not to disgrace my culture rather to wear it with style and elegance.


Urban max is the name of my fifth look. It's quite cool actually. Love the polo coz of the hood.


Then, I got too busy to pose LOL...Instead, I posted "old-brand-new-taken" photos: Name it classy but spell it classy (sixth look), Flaunty pose while it's summer (7th look), and Apollo13s camouflage: Fly me to the moon (8th look).





The ninth look name was taken from maroon5's song "I got the moves like jagger". I only changed jagger to swagger. What? I love that song. Really made me feel wearing the look as the song plays along XD

And my recent looks namely "Everyday is a battle field" and "Blast from the past". Hype it if you like it guys. Hope you all will hehe. :)




More posts in lookbook friends. Visit http://lookbook.nu/noelskie . I'm happy meeting y'all. Gotta go now. I'll fall to slumber few minutes from now. God Bless to all. I'll call it a day. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment