Tuesday, October 23, 2012

NewbieBlogger

Well, to start with, it's my first time really to do this. First thing I know was I was so into lookbook and the next thing I know was I'm already posting photos in photobucket until I finally made an account of my own for my blogs here where I can post my looks in the mentioned site and things like activities I'm doing or will be doing, places I've been, and so on and so forth.
Believe me or not, I've spent my entire life with work and that I never mind this blogging thing before. My world was--I could say-- a serious one that one never really enjoyed things brought about by blogging or networking. You see, it startled me to find out that through this you will meet people and make friends. Incontrovertibly, I'm super nice and friendly that 'twas very easy for me to mingle/chat and established rapport with my new friends. It helped me also, in terms of personality development for I was shy at first and now I'm not. Believe me, I used to be aloof but with networking and blog posting I made friends. I started my blogs in lookbook and now I'm extending it here. I would want also to post my captured photos here. I love photography. My hobbyness actually (hobby + happiness).

Some of my photography...











Lastly, I would want also to tell you that I just found out recently that it's nice to write. You know, whatever that comes to mind....It's the thing that I developed when I indulged myself to lookbook. Yeah, I really love to write. In fact, I would want to be a writer someday and I believe it's not too late for that. I'm still alive. And as the saying goes, as long as you're breathing...there will always be hope. If it will not come true then at least I tried. Besides, I write here, right? I have my own blog now and I'm writing. And if that's the case, I'm a writer. So that's it for now, 'til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment